My Photo
Name:
Location: Belfast, N Ireland, United Kingdom

Friday, January 01, 2010

... and it's 2.5 years since I actually blogged. This is scary, but life has been rather crazy.

So this year I'm going to make a little more of an effort, so I'm starting here. The blog will change a little over the next while, because I'm going to move it to my own website, and try and persuade both blogspot and livejournal to pick it up via RSS. I'll still be retaining a blog here for things I don't necessarily want the entire world to know, but I need to get off my chest.

Last night I had the pleasure of heading to an old schoolfriend's for New Year's Eve. I hadn't seen Judith since we left school, and she was the only person I knew, but she has some cool friends. It was also warmer in Orlock than it was in Belfast - no ice to scrape off the windscreens.

Tomorrow I have the Railtons floating in at some stage, and I kinda need to figure out when...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home